The wonderful Bronwyn of Pattern Postie contacted me recently to offer a give-away for Indie pattern month.
- Pattern Postie is based in NZ but posts to Australia and worldwide
- She stocks all major sewing brands with 20% off Kwik Sew and Vogue every day
- Their stock of Out-of-Print patterns is huge with up to 70% discount off RRP
- Her site is also an excellent source for current and back issues of BurdaStyle and Ottobre
- She currently has Simplicity on sale at half price until June 30th
- Plus lots more so go take a look 🙂
Bronwyn was keen to offer up a Burda magazine for last months sew-along but life is busy sometimes and it didn’t work out so this month we’re going with not one, but two (!) Ottobre magazine issues…because Ottobre is kind of indie, OK, maybe not really but I have never seen one in the shops and it’s my giveaway, so my rules 😉
I will do two prize draws, one exclusively for the Kiwi readers and one for everyone else so please note in your comments if you are NZ based or international.
For the Kiwi’s – Ottobre Spring/Summer 2012 – because I don’t know about the rest of you but I need a reminder that Summer will return sometime!
And for the everyone else – Ottobre Autumn/Winter 2011
So please comment below, tell me where in the world you sew and if you are sewing along with us or if you have ever sewn from an Ottobre magazine.
This give away is open until Midnight (NZST) Sunday June 30th, I will draw the winners (possibly with help from Harri) on Monday evening.
A huge thank you to Bronwyn for her generous offer, I’m excited to see what the winners stitch up.
I’ll leave you with this super cute photo of Bronwyn teaching her daughter some sewing basics, awwww!