I’d like to say a big thank you to Penny of dressesandme, Michelle from Every Stitch I Make and Sandra from Sewist Stitch for nominating my blog for the Super Sweet Blogger Award, thank you ladies, I am really flattered! xx
I’m going to answer the questions below but then I am going to do something different and give a little shout out to all the amazing Kiwi bloggers I have recently discovered.
You are all super talented and I love being a part of this community, locally and internationally.
Keep it up ladies, you are the best!
The 5 Super Sweet Questions
- Cookies or Cake? Cookies are great as an everyday treat but when I can I’d rather cake! 🙂
- Chocolate or Vanilla? What is this thing called vanilla you speak of? Chocolate. Every. Time.
- Favorite Sweet Treat? Oh dear, a hard decision, there are so many but I think it has to be Pavlova. Very Kiwi right? But for me Pavlova is a treat that comes out at Christmas time and I associate Christmas with family which is crazy and loud and ridiculous but always fun times.
- When Do You Crave Sweet Things The Most? Well since we are talking about it RIGHT NOW! Haha, actually I do not have a strong sweet tooth but when I crave, I crave!
- Sweet Nickname? That would be telling 😉
Kiwi Bloggers Shoutout:
Please click through to find some new and inspiring blogs to support
I have to begin with the WSBN girls, you are all amazing and I love catching up each month (and for sneaky lunches and coffees mid-week!), wow, there are seventeen of us now!
Calico Stretch – http://calicostretch.wordpress.com/
Johanna – http://makingitwell.blogspot.co.nz/
Leimoni – http://thedreamstress.com/
MaryLouise – http://thanksimadethismyself.wordpress.com/
Melissa – https://thecuriouskiwi.wordpress.com/ – That’s me!
Nicola – http://silvernswan.wordpress.com/
Sandra – https://flossieft.wordpress.com/
Wendy – http://wenznz.blogspot.co.nz/
Sticking with Wellington, check out these talented ladies (who should really get themselves along to the next WSBN meet!):
Sandra – http://sewiststitch.blogspot.co.nz/
Linda – http://50andnoclothes.blogspot.co.nz/\
(The Horowhenua totally counts as almost Wellington!)
And the rest of New Zealand, North and South, you are all fabulous!:
Penny – http://www.dressesandme.com/blog
Michelle – http://everystitchthoughtout.blogspot.co.nz/
And we can’t forget a couple of amazing local online pattern resources, show them your support:
Are there more of you out there? Don’t be shy, say ‘hi’ in the comments!
It’s been a while since we had a gratuitous Harri picture hasn’t it?
She is 3.5 months old now and a huge, ok, not really, still a small 1.35kgs (7.7lbs).
Still, she was only 600gms (1.3lbs) when we bought her home at 7 weeks, my little cutie, not so runty now!
Nerdy Husband worked from home the day after “The Big Wellington Storm of 2013” and Harri found something made of warm to snuggle on!
She looks like she is mid-sentence, what do you think she is saying? 🙂