Last month I received my third Pattern Pyramid, this one all the way from Canada via Gjeometry and boy, did it take it’s time!
Posted on February 19th it didn’t finally turn up on my door step until May 2nd!
Check out Catja’s super cute (and very athletic) kitty choosing the winner. I am inspired to convince Harri into helping with my PP giveaway. Paper is one of Harri’s favourite toys right at the moment ss evidenced by the piece of paper I left alone on the couch last night which is now sporting some new tiny teeth holes!
So you all should know the drill by now, here is what is up for grabs:
I am keeping the Butterick wrap dress because I have a soft spot for wrap/reversible/infinity style clothing.
It joins these three in my pattern collection:
Here are your rules:
- Anyone, anywhere in the world, can enter by leaving a comment on this post by midnight NZDT (UTC/GMT +12 hours) on Friday 31st May (which really means when I get up Saturday morning!) but you must have an active blog.
- I will randomly select one winner and post them the collection of 6 patterns.
- That person will then pick one pattern to keep for themselves, then host their own give-away. They will randomly select a winner to post the remaining patterns to.
- And so it goes on until there is a last pattern winner…you get the idea.
- Some people like to replace the pattern they are taking with another from their stash, this keeps the pyramid going longer, but is not compulsory. I am not adding this time around but I do have another giveaway to share below.
So comment below to be in the draw and tell me which pattern you would keep out of the selection above. Then pop over to Gjeometry’s blog, she just received one of the original Wellington Pattern Pyramids!
Now, apparently it’s that time of year again, it always sneaks up on me! It’s my Blog-o-versary, I have been blogging for 3 years, wow!🙂
So that’s a good excuse for another giveaway!
How about a BurdaStyle magazine? I should really have thought of this sooner, like mid-April, since May has been our Burda Month Sew-along but that’s OK, it’s still a good prize no?
The issue is November 2010 which you can preview here also.
Here are the highlights:
If the winner is not in NZ I’ll also throw in a bonus Kiwi treat for you to try😉
Participating or not you can enter to win, anyone, anywhere is eligible. It would be awesome if you do win please sew something from it and share it with me later.
So, it’s easy, leave me a comment if you want the chance to win this magazine and tell me: Do you have any of these mags or none at all? Are you sewing along with us? Following in spirit? Have we maybe even convinced you to give Burda a try?
You can enter for either giveaway or both, just make it clear in your comments and answer my questions🙂