It’s PATTERN PYRAMID time again! (Everyone loves getting parcels)
Wow I have received some neat parcels this week!
(Apologies in advance: All these photos were taken with my phone because I have leant my usual camera to a family member)
I get most of my online purchased delivered to my work PO Box number, it’s just that bit more secure plus if I don’t have any reason to check the box the rest of the people I work with (all boys, heh!) will never check it!
This week I got three parcels! Ohh!
The first was from Robin at a little sewing, my copy of Drape Drape 2 that I won just before Christmas.
Ohh I love new sewing books. There are plenty of reviews about this book all over the internetz so I’ll just show you the two patterns that I am immediately caught my eye:
Parcel number two was some AMAZING fabric that I keep seeing on different blogs and have been hunting hunting hunting for and when I finally found it I just got out my credit card and BOOM! Here it is:
I am thinking of using this for a vintage dress but I am not sure if it will be too much, so perhaps I will add in a contrast for some elements…hmmm
And finally! The Pattern Pyramid. I finally won one of the original pyramids from Oanh at Unique Schmuck. Yay, and now it’s your turn!
Here are the Patterns Pyramid patterns:
There are also 3 of the original Pattern Pyramid Make sew-in tapes left!
I am adding into the mix a very special Patrones magazine…well, special in that it is my last Patrones magazine for a while. I did not renew my subscription a few months ago…I am just feeling a bit overwhelmed with patterns from two magazines (plus the odd Burda that I buy and the envelope patterns) I enjoy them for the fashion but I am not fast enough to get my full monies worth so I am sticking with just Manequim for now.
I am sure you guys know the rules by now but just in case, a reminder:
- Anyone, anywhere in the world, can enter by leaving a comment on this post by midnight NZDT (UTC/GMT +12 hours) on Friday 8th March (which really means when I get up Saturday morning!) but you must have an active blog.
- I will randomly select one winner, Person A, and post them the collection of 6 patterns.
- Person A will then pick one pattern to keep for themselves, then host their own give-away They will randomly select a winner, post the remaining patterns to Person B.
- Person B will pick a pattern for themselves and promptly host their own give-away and post the remaining patterns to the winner, Person C. Person C will do the same and so on until there is a last pattern winner…you get the idea.
- Some people like to replace the pattern they are taking with another from their stash, this keeps the pyramid going longer, but is not compulsory.
So write a comment below to be in the draw and tell me which pattern you would keep out of the selection above and why?